What's in the box
- Blackmagic Atem Mini Extreme ISO
- Power supply
Blackmagic Atem Mini Extreme ISO
- Features miniaturized control panel based design.
- Supports connecting up to 8 cameras or computers.
- Supports streaming via Ethernet or tethered phones via USB.
- Tethers to 5G or 4G phones for mobile remote streaming.
- Records to USB flash disks in H.264.
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones.
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- 4 upstream ATEM Advanced Chroma keyers for green/blue screen work.
- 2 independent DVEs plus SuperSource with 4 extra DVEs.
- 16 way multiview for monitoring all cameras, recording and streaming status.
- The Mini Extreme ISO saves a DaVinci Resolve project file, so with a single click, you can open your live production as a video edit.
- Mini Extreme ISO also allows you to record the eight input video channels as MP4 files.
- Allows you to directly upload to YouTube or Vimeo. Recording to multiple disks is also supported via a USB hub or the Blackmagic MultiDock,so when a disk becomes full, recording can continue to a second disk for nonstop recording.
- Record settings and disk selection are set up in ATEM Software Control, and there's a record status view in the built-in multiview. You can even trigger recording on connected Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras.
- All cuts, dissolves, and media pool graphics will be loaded, allowing you to tweak and edit your live production using the recorded input footage.
- If you recorded the camera originals as Blackmagic Raw camera files, you can relink those and take advantage of DaVinci Resolve's color correction abilities.