What's in the box
- BirdDog Eyes P200 NDI PTZ Camera
- IR Remote Control
- Power Adapter
BirdDog Eyes P200 Full NDI PTZ Camera
- Designed for serious production the image quality of P200 is best in class. By teaming up BirdDog’s custom NDI® silicon chip, a Sony CMOS Backlit Sensor, and a true Sony Image Module
- P200 has lightening auto focus, incredibly sharp images, and insanely fast zoom. P200 has frame rates up to 1080p60, 30x optical zoom, and features independent, live triple outputs in SDI, HDMI and Full NDI
- NDI has tally information built into the metadata so when P200 is connected to an NDI® enabled switcher the tally light on the front of the unit to ensure your on air talent will always know which camera is live.
- P200 can be powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE) or from the included power adapter.
- Combine P200 with the BirdDog PTZ Keyboard and you have total control of all functions remotely. PTZ Keyboard is a full featured PTZ Keyboard that can control up to 255 PTZ cameras on a single network so can scale to even the most complex installations. PTZ Keyboard can control P200 over NDI® or by RS422 / RS232 when using in SDI mode.
- Download the free BirdDog RESTful API and program your own automation for all BirdDog hardware endpoints, including cameras.
- Highly suitable for capturing the fast action in sporting events
- 128 presets at speeds up to 150°/sec (up to six presets can be stored in the included remote control
- Audio input and output support with NDI streaming
- Includes BirdDog Comms Lite audio intercom software (Windows)