What's in the box
- BirdDog Eyes P100 NDI PTZ Camera
- IR Remote Control
- Power Adapter
BirdDog Eyes P100 Full NDI PTZ Camera
- Built on BirdDog’s custom NDI® silicon chip with a Sony CMOS Sensor, the P100 PTZ camera is your entry into the world of full NDI®. Featuring frame rates up to 1080p60, 10x optical zoom, triple outputs in SDI, HDMI and Full NDI®, P100 gives you professional level quality, performance, and total flexibility. 3.5mm audio connectors allow P100 to work with BirdDog Comms, the world’s first NDI® audio intercom platform.
- P100 can connect via USB to use as a webcam. Perfect for boardrooms, huddle rooms or anywhere you need better picture quality than your inbuilt webcam. P100 works seamlessly with Zoom, Teams, Hangouts, Chime, Messenger, and even works with Skype if that’s still your bag.
- Combine P100 with the BirdDog PTZ Keyboard and you have total control of all functions remotely. PTZ Keyboard is a full featured controller that can control up to 255 PTZ cameras on a single network and can scale to even the most complex installations. PTZ Keyboard can control P100 over NDI® or by RS422 / RS232 when using in SDI mode
- Download the free BirdDog RESTful API and program your own automation for all BirdDog hardware endpoints, including cameras
- As opposed to other types of NDI, such as NDI|HX, which is a compressed variant that reaches 12 Mb/s, the P100 features the visually lossless full NDI variable bit-rate iFrame codec that reaches up to 140 Mb/s at 1080p60.
- 128 presets
- Up to 150°/s preset adjustment speed
- 350º continuous pan
- Auto, manual, and push focus