What's in the box
- Atomos Sumo 19" HDR/High Brightness Monitor Recorder/Switcher
- Master Caddy II
- Power Supply
Atomos Sumo 19" Monitor/Recorder/Switcher
- HDR really comes to life on the Sumo19. It’s 19” 1920 x 1080 LCD panel with 10-bit processing takes the RAW/Log/PQ/HLG output from cameras or games consoles and precisely maps to display 10+ stops of dynamic range in real time.
- Use as a director or client monitor in the field, or an affordable HDR studio monitor.
- Video from any camera or digital video source can be captured via SDI or HDMI.
- Record up to 10-bit 4:2:2 in ProRes or DNxHR codecs at 4Kp60 or 2Kp240, depending on the camera’s capability. The depth and quality of the image is preserved with data rates of up to 1.8Gbs, 220MB/s.
- Live quad channel HD switching and recording
- Seamlessly connect any SDI or HDMI device for monitoring and recording. Cross convert between HDMI 2.0 and 1.5G/3G/6G/12G/Quadlink & Dual link 12G SDI in almost any combination and eliminate the need for specialist converters